The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Papers Requiring Revision
- Locate and view the reviewers’ comments via EDAS. Please be sure to make special note of all suggestions for improvement and address these items when preparing your final paper.
- Upload your revised paper to the “Review Manuscript” option in your EDAS paper record by March 26, 2017 23:59 EDT.
- Upload an auxiliary file with a detailed list of changes according to the reviewers' comments. This file is required and should list the same title and authors as the main paper.
- Your revised paper and auxiliary file will be reviewed to confirm that all suggested changes were made and that the paper now meets publication standards.
- You will be notified of the final acceptance decision by April 2, 2017.
- If your paper is accepted, please skip this section proceed to the “Accepted Papers” section below to complete the final manuscript upload requirements.
1. You MUST register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee by April 10, 2017. One full IEEE member or non-member registration (student & IEEE Life Member registrations do not apply for this) covers only one (1) paper. To guarantee inclusion in the proceedings of more than one (1) paper, the author must pay a USD $50 surcharge for each paper in excess. If an author has more than 3 accepted papers, an additional full registration will be required for the 4th paper (5th and 6th papers would then each incur the USD $50 surcharge). You will be required to enter your registration code prior to uploading your paper. If you need to register by bank transfer, please contact Casey Henshaw (email@example.com), MeMeA 2017 Conference Manager.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
2. Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF Xpress tool.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: http://www.pdf-express.org
- Conference ID: 40082X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
3. Upload your Xplore compatible PDF manuscript to EDAS
- Log in at http://edas.info
- Select the “My Papers” tab
- Select the paper title you wish to upload the manuscript for to be directed to the paper record
- Specify the presenter and complete the presenter's biography form
Please declare who will be presenting the paper at the conference. Once in your paper record, click the Change/Add icon in the Presenter row. Indicate who will present the paper and click Choose presenter. Presenters must fill out a short bio (50 word max) on EDAS by going to the ‘My Profile’ tab and filling in the information in the ‘Brief bio’ field. Information in this form will be used by the session chairperson to introduce the presenter.
- Complete the electronic copyright form via EDAS
IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is made available electronically through EDAS. To access the copyright form, select the icon in the copyright column within your paper record. Authors who are not authorized to sign a copyright transfer form, should download the paper version of a copyright transfer form, fill it in, and ask an authorized person to sign it. Then, send the completed form to the MeMeA 2017 Conference Manager by email.
*NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE SUBMITTED COPYRIGHT FORM.
- Upload your paper
Bypass the “Review Manuscript” option in your EDAS paper record and upload your paper directly to “Final Manuscript” by selecting the upload icon. Submissions are due by April 10, 2017.